• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Sad way to end it, but what can we do. I'm not gonna hate on him, but I'm not sad to see him leave. Just get a top CB in and it's all good.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Not against this, the 5m euro and the 90k waged can be used better, especially for a 33 yo who's come back from a long lay off, and who even at best needed a partner like Mert to reach top form.

FinnGooner

Established Member
What annoys me the most about this thing is that Kos put effort in screwing the club over to not get any money from him. Why not just demand a move or put in a transfer request, like normal people? I am aware that transfer requests might have some financial implications for the player but it's still more common than this ****? I'm glad the club stood firm. Getting a fee for this ***** is a job well done.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Think everything has been said about this saga. Not happy with it, but still going to miss him. €5m is a good fee, better than expected.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
David Ornstein is literally the only account I have a Twitter notification for on my phone. I would welcome his tweets in my dreams.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He made a bad move and is now sticking to it! Sorry if I say something bad, but he is still French, and the French are very well known for their self-entitlement and tendancy to blame everyone else before themselves. Look at Koscielny’s reaction to France world cup win... he’ll blame Arsenal till the end of his days. Good riddance.

What a ridiculous post..... Are you sure you couldn't find anymore cliches and stereotypes to add in that post? SMH.
Honest advice, dude, using generalizations is plain stupid and dangerous, nothing good comes out of that. Be better.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Good deal for us for a crock on the wrong side of 30 who refused to play for us anymore. Good riddance.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I understand some of you lot are angry, but it's not cool to wish a tough injury on anyone but Shawcross really.

Kos' body wouldn't have survived another year in the PL. Let the man retire without needing a cane for the rest of his life.
Then he shouldnt have signed his contract. No sympathy for a man who signs a multi million pound deal knowing he cannot fulfill it. Fraud at worst.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Good stuff by the club for standing firm. There was no way we’d be getting bullied by a weak p**sy. He was never captain material.

5m is decent considering he’s 33 and has been finished for a while now.

Look at the big difference, Aaron Ramsey was very emotional when he left us and Koscielny embarrassed the club by forcing us to go public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom