• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What a ridiculous post..... Are you sure you couldn't find anymore cliches and stereotypes to add in that post? SMH.
Honest advice, dude, using generalizations is plain stupid and dangerous, nothing good comes out of that. Be better.
I’m sorry brother! I should have kept the French bit out of it, everything else I said sticks to Koscielny regardless of nationality! My bad, thank you for the good advice!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What did it say? Tweet was deleted.

It was heavily censored. Just about could see a pixelated ****. Don Raul's voice could be heard in the background, presumably demanding a CB or he would cause carnage. That's all the info I could gather before it was deleted.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I understand some of you lot are angry, but it's not cool to wish a tough injury on anyone but Shawcross really.

Kos' body wouldn't have survived another year in the PL. Let the man retire without needing a cane for the rest of his life.

Hyperbole much? While it is a faster and slighty more physical league, it isn't that much difference on the body. The worst that would have happened is that he wouldn't have been able to keep up and let attackers fly past him.

If he genuinely is worried about not using a cane, he would have retired or moved to Qatar or China where there is actual real difference in speed and physicality.

Beast Incarnate

5 mil for a broken down 34 year old is good business.

He's been a loyal servant that's given the club his best years. He would have needed replacing next summer anyway. No ill feeling from me and I wish him all the best.

I just hope we are signing a CB by Thursday, otherwise we're screwed.

Underhill

He could have left as a club legend. I really don't understand him. Hard for me to hate the guy though, i just question his decision.

5m is great given the situation.

Malky

Established Member
I genuinely can't believe the way he's acted in all this. Cesc dicked us over to sign for Barca, RVP did it to sign for United under Fergie... Kos has dicked us over to sign for Bordeaux, ****ing Bordeaux!
But if this forces the club to act and pay up for Upamecano then it's a win, win!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

€6 million, not a bad amount for a washed up 34 year old traitor.

Enjoy scrapping for a top 10 finish with high flyers Bordeaux :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just caught up with this saga, most of you already know how I feel about him so won’t bother.

Grateful for his years of service and he was undoubtedly a top European CB when he wasn’t bottling big games.

He could have been one of those players who our more excitable fans would call a club legend but that’s all in the bin now.

Really exciting if this means we’re going into ‘next years’ budget to sign this Upamecano guy.

baccy_man

Established Member
Strange that he has gone with a year left on his contract if he had seen that year out he could have left on a free transfer and had a testimonial for serving Arsenal for 10 years.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Strange that he has gone with a year left on his contract if he had seen that year out he could have left on a free transfer and had a testimonial for serving Arsenal for 10 years.

He could've asked to leave and gone on tour as a farewell while the club got all the details of selling him right. Pretty sure Arsenal would've done that out of "kindness".

Really strange situation.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how missing the World Cup affects you mentally. We have seen how even winning it had an impact on desire for Per (maybe even Özil to a degree). If you miss a win do you get a chip on your shoulder? Blame individuals? Hold a grudge for those games playing injured?

He could just be acting like a ****, have issue out of football or just want to ET it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom