• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
its too quiet for a deal of this magnitude to be finished... if no significant progress made today this will likely be off.

Plus Raul said he doesnt believe in deadline day deals... lets see what happens...

The deal could be put in place tomorrow to go through on deadline day.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

2 year loan, or at least stick in a buy back clause.

Phil2009

Hey guys,
long time i didn't come here, some of you may remember me from the Aubameyang transfer saga where i provided infos from germany. However i thought coming back for this one will be worth it. German journalists seem pretty sure that the Upamecano deal can go through if some young arsenal player is included - BUT preferably not on loan. Thats what on German Sky was said minutes ago. I can think of Smith-Rowe e.g.

EDIT: Nvm i was too late but i have to say that Smith Rowe was just a guess of myself not a info sky provided

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not really keen on sending him there considering how little Nagelsmann used Nelson.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd send him permanently with a buy back clause, would be great for both parties I think.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol: - but if that'a true I'm really worried. I could ses the club considering it. This is surely no loan, if they are talking about him
Getting a top cb is more important then a youngster, ffs. We've hyped up loads in the past and how many have made it? Willock and Nelson are the only current ones with a good chance of cracking it here and even then ,for both to make it would be something of an achievement.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Considering how many youngsters we have in attacking positions opposed to youngsters in defensive positions I would really consider him being part of the deal.

I understand how you feel. I feel similar about the situation. Spending €70m+ for two players isn't something we can sustain I think.

Let me end on a positive note: Upamecano would be huge though, regardless of the fee.
I think signing quality is what we have all been yearning and calling for the management to do and I feel it's a step in the right direction. Our starting forward line is top quality, and young (with the exception of Aubamayang) and will give us quite a few years of top top quality which is a good thing. Although I said wanted Zaha more, I think Pepe could put the ghosts of the Afcon behind and be really good for us, having seen more of his compilations ofcourse.
Our future midfield is also fine especially if we somehow find a way of keeping Ceballos after the loan move and ESR and Guendouzi continue with their trajectories.
That leaves only the defence with holes at but with a proper signings at CB and an acquisition of Tierney massively improve things.

This is the first time since I began supporting Arsenal that I see a proper plan for both the finacial and footballing sides of the club. Folks, prepare for take off!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR in one of future of this club losing him permanently would be sucks. but seem we have to do it and include buyback clause.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom