• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Malky

Established Member
If it means getting Upamecano in then send ESR there with a buy back clause. We're in a difficult position if RB refuse that clause, however.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
how much we Value ESR? 20M? if so then 50M plus ESR should make this deal easier and we'll need to include buyback clause.

Phil2009

As far as reported/understood here in Germany a buy back clause is as bad as a loan for Leipzig. Permanent or nothing (or the buy back clause will be astronomical)

Edit: Remember they didnt mentioned ESR with a single word, i dont know all arsenal youth potentials exactly but maybe they are well awared of some other players they'd improve them and not only ESR.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
In before the mugs who haven’t watched ESR want him included. Same people who are now loving Willock.

I have watched ESR and our need for a up and coming potential world class defender is bigger. Plenty of attacking youth coming through we can rely on in the future.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In before the mugs who haven’t watched ESR want him included. Same people who are now loving Willock.
i think we are in pretty s**t situation 2 days to go desperate need CB we'll have to make sacrifice if we able to get buyback clause it would be great or we give ESR to them for 2 years loan.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
I wouldn't give up ESR permanently honestly. It may sound weird but i feel he's our best prospect or at the very least right up there. If it's a reasonable buy back then sure but i can imagine him going there and within 3-4 seasons being worth much much more than what we might want to pay. I'd rather we just gave them the money and a loan if they're up for it.

Iceman10

Established Member
Hey guys,
long time i didn't come here, some of you may remember me from the Aubameyang transfer saga where i provided infos from germany. However i thought coming back for this one will be worth it. German journalists seem pretty sure that the Upamecano deal can go through if some young arsenal player is included - BUT preferably not on loan. Thats what on German Sky was said minutes ago. I can think of Smith-Rowe e.g.

EDIT: Nvm i was too late but i have to say that Smith Rowe was just a guess of myself not a info sky provided

Good news if the clubs are in talks, not just Arsenal firing off enquiries. That's a big step in of itself in getting Upamecano in for Arsenal.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I need another source other than the daily fail tbh.

But I'd value ESR at around £20M. So if they want him permanently our initial £55M + him should be fine. Include a buy back clause of around 40m and we're golden.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
c
I love ESR and rate him very highly, but knowing the situation we're in, we should include him tbf, even though he might become great one day.

Upamecano can be a game changer right now, and for the next decade alongside saliba. CB will be sorted for years.
ESR as much as I love & rate him might not even make the first team or become a regular starter for us. And we have other great offensive youngsters coming through the academy.

Buyback clause or on sale, or we get the first option if a club decides to bid for him. (as we did for Cesc)

Top Bottom