• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Makes sense, it also adds value to this deal, seeing that in the near future we can move Mkhi and other to China (who won't baulk at the wages we gave our deadwood) and later on even get Aubameyang there once his contract - hopefully after an extention - is nearing it's end.

jaystewart

You don't get to loan a player like Coutinho for nothing. If we are haggling with Celtic over Tierney, and still need first choice centre back, this deal has to be nothing but a nice idea.

HBL

Established Member
If that happen then Emery probably will have to sit one of Laca and Auba on the bench.
Don't think so. Either way with this signing we'll have 8-9 quality options for our front 6 positions, should make it easy to rotate given we'll likely play 60 games next season.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
If you go with them, it won't be so bad.

You know, i get accused of pessimism but at least i'm not obnoxious enough to suck the life out of people before some big news could be about to happen.
I’m not trying to be obnoxius. I just hate loan deals.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Apparently another team are a head of us in the race according to English press, think I'll go with the French dude saying he's ours!

Underhill

It is always entertaining to let the magic of silly season take you on a ride, but this just does not make any sense at all unless we are shifting Laca at last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom