• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Apparently another team are a head of us in the race according to English press, think I'll go with the French dude saying he's ours!

I sort of don't care if we get him it's just entertaining as **** that we even try after getting Pepe. Raul is mental

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This isn't happening, I highly doubt it anyway. If Raul & everyone have any sense they will target a cb first anyway. We'll have to many guys to pick from up front & in the midfield then aswell.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Oh thought it was the Dailey Mail guy, I'll shut the **** up.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Emery said this just a few days ago right after the Barca game:

We’ve never talked about Coutinho. He’s a splendid player, but we haven’t talked about Coutinho at any time.

I don't buy this at all. But i'm on board either way.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Imagine the scenes if we get Coutinho, Upamecano and Tierney in, then get Mustafi, Mkhi and Elneny out. Raul would deserve a statue.

This is like when you play the lottery just so you can dream until the draw

LG10

Coutinho-Auba-Pepe is a world class front 3 and we’d have the best back up striker in the league. Don’t understand how anyone could be against this signing

Malky

Established Member
This is like when you play the lottery just so you can dream until the draw
True, but at least we're actually excited about potential signings again. A month ago we were arguing about Ryan Fraser, Carrasco and Perisic.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Seriously though I think this is bullshit. What about the defense and we have 4 attacking midfielders as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom