• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still would want him. But IMO I feel the squad is getting very over crowded. I think stuff like that could have a negative effects as we go deeper into the season.

Must sell players too!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Guys we still have a month I think to get rid of players. Mhki will probably go, Elneny as well.

DOUBLE-YOU

Dont know why people bring up our attacking midfielders number wise when everybody can agree they are not good enough or constant enough like Özil, Mikhi or Iwobi. If you want to win things you upgrade, plus Coutinho can play LW . Also Kia hopefully helps with parking some of them in China. Win-win

forget quality, they all have to get paid!!!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you still can't take this seriously or believe it until reports from barca confirm this

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Laca
Auba-Coutinho-Pepe
Ceballos-Torreira
Pubes-Upa-Papa-Bellend
Leno

Fight for top 2 easily.

This is barely fighting for top four as long as Auba is not at CF. Play coutinho at LW and Dani as an 8/10 hybrid and maybe we've got something.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Few ITK's being saved if this goes through.

ChefMan21

Teams will be scared to attack us. One ball over the top and Pepe or Auba will be in.

I kind of just want to see what happens (which is saying something, because I really want us to focus on our defence). Morbid curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom