• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bild sport haven't said that you **** rags.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Could end up being a 2 year loan and not a sale.

That might end up being good business. Guaranteed game time for Emile at a CL level club, coached by one of the brightest coaching talents out there right now, playing offensive football and following a strategy of nurturing youth.

With a chronically injured Forsberg - who wants to leave rather sooner than later anyway - a severly injured Hannes Wolf, and somewhat at times inconsistent Sabitzer, there's definitely a place there for him. Two seasons might even make more sense for such young guys: one season to bed in, another one to flourish. When he comes back he'll only be 21, too, but will have two seasons of regular top flight football under his belt including maybe even some CL experience.

I maintain that Smith-Rowe is super talented, and until that pre-seaspn jump ahead by Willock I thought he was the furthest of the crop of young guns, but with Özil, Pepe, Aubameyang, Iwobi, Willock any maybe even Coutinho coming in on loan, there's just no room for Emile. Would never ever consider selling, but a 2 year loan seems like a neat option that could bring any price for Upamecano down - if all of this actually has legs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Btw, did you have a good holiday, mate?

Did anyone you were hiting on checked how many likes you had here? Must've been rough, I know girls only dig guys with Trusted Status on an intertnet forum.
It was good thanks, mate. Short and sweet.

They did had a special area in VIP and I actually got denied entry because I wasn’t trusted.

Not sure who the member in there was but I saw a caravan parked outside.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'd send him permanently with a buy back clause, would be great for both parties I think.
Maybe if we told him that we have every intention of bringing him back.

He’s a big talent, could easily be as good if not better than Upamecano, wouldn’t want him to become disillusioned with the club.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Nooo please don’t give them ESR on a permanent deal. We can’t let youth players like him go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom