• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn tough decision to make hopefully he chose a team who play attacking football would suit his style.

Can't wait for a season of teams not starting him because they have their own players to keep happy and there will be pressure for these teams later in season, but our very own Arsenal fans will use the chance they love so much to bash the youngster and say he is not good enough.

Lovely stuff.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can't wait for a season of teams not starting him because they have their own players to keep happy and there will be pressure for these teams later in season, but our very own Arsenal fans will use the chance they love so much to bash the youngster and say he is not good enough.

Lovely stuff.

Literally no one have said that about Nketiah

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Love that Leeds loan!

He gets the pressure from being at a big club & learns from a (flawed granted) great of the game.

Must have missed most of last season when he was getting pelters for not scoring.

Doubts he even follow Arsenal. Seems pure troll most of the time on here. Either hating on Wenger or trying to annoy me with saying stuff like "nobody said that about Nketiah" while truth is that him and Willock were getting destroyed on this forum for most of last season because they were developing youngsters and not playing like top footballers already.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I work in Bristol and lots of the City fans I work with are desperate to get him in, they think he’d be starting from day one.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Doubts he even follow Arsenal. Seems pure troll most of the time on here. Either hating on Wenger or trying to annoy me with saying stuff like "nobody said that about Nketiah" while truth is that him and Willock were getting destroyed on this forum for most of last season because they were developing youngsters and not playing like top footballers already.

If people on the forum have called Nketiah not good enough than i have completely missed it and fair enough, i apologize.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Should go where he is most likely to play. Sounds simple but that is always a lot harder than it sounds. So many things not under our control can change between now and the rest of the season. The player can fall out with the manager, manager gets sacked, a non fancied player who plays in your position suddenly steps it up big time limiting your minutes, you get an unfortunate injury and etc etc. We might not like to say it but luck plays a big part wether you get a chance to show what you can do on loan.

From the interested clubs, I would prefer Leeds. They play attacking football. Bielsa is a mad ****er, but he can improve players a lot. To top it off, if like reported they selling Kemar Roofe, Bamford is their only recognised striker? Who isn't that special anyway. So Eddie's path should be relatively unblocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom