• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Julien Laurens shut this down quick.

Isn't the other guy that reported this story the one that said we were signing Mahrez that entire summer?

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
United has a nothing manager, Chelsea has a ban (as well as an nothing manager), and Sp**s have no money. Edu and Raul are taking advantage.

Don’t think Coutinho fits perfect but I LOVE the ambition.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
It is a bit weird though that something you would think is such a blatantly bullshit rumour has yet to be denied by Ornstein. He was pretty quick to deny Pepe and has been for other rumours that pick up steam too. Then again maybe it's just so wrong that he doesn't feel it necessary to waste time denying it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It is a bit weird though that something you would think is such a blatantly bullshit rumour has yet to be denied by Ornstein. He was pretty quick to deny Pepe and has been for other rumours that pick up steam too. Then again maybe it's just so wrong that he doesn't feel it necessary to waste time denying it.

Nah it's from a reliable Journo, he'd squash it, still might tbf guess we'll find out tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it won't need to be denied you just wait to catalan media they can't wait to get rid of Coutinho if they don't report Coutinho moving to Arsenal mean this is BS rumor.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
For what it's worth, Liverpool fans seem to be saying that Coutinho was at his most consistent when cutting inside from LW. That makes a little bit of sense for us then, that spot is up for grabs.

Then we’ll have signed two players the play on the wing (Coutinho and Pepe) and both will look to cut inside clogging the middle and thus still leaving us with no width/needing the fullbacks to push up exposing the defense...but we’ll score some filthy goals

Finesse

It beggars my belief when some on here think Coutinho is surplus! We don’t have a left winger ! Auba is not a LW. Simple. We are not accommodating players because we have to play everyone. Sorry. This is a big club and we have to reflect that on the pitch and we need a big squad to get to where we want. I am happy with what is going on now at the club. Gone are those days when we had to ship out players forcefully for cut price. No ! We bring in players and they fight to stay relevant. If all those who operate sometimes at LW or RW like Mhki , Iwobi and Özil are better then they have a year to prove it . Else they will become available for other clubs just the same way Coutinho became available for us. Wenger didn’t not buy Alonso because he would have killed Denilson. We won nothing then. If we have to buy Coutinho to kill Iwobi and win something then count me on. Besides killing these days means Iwobi going to Everton and plying his trade on a salary me and you can only dream about. We don’t want to remain a top four club. We can fight for honours and we have to give ourselves a fair chance. By at least matching the investment on the pitch.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This guy is saying that Coutinho's agent, Kia Joorabchian, helped bring Edu here and that this might have opened us up to his influence as has happened at other clubs.
Isn't this the same guy that wrote Emery's autobiography and is still in contact with the coaching staff today? He might know something.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He made 4 tweets about this, has anyone seen a more thorough summary/translation?

Think he was basically warning about getting into bed with Joorabchian because there’s usually only one winner.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pepe takes on one and cuts onto his left and plays a cute ball into Lacazette. The CF holds off his man and plays a ball towards the edge of the box. It’s sat up nicely for....COUTINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Sweat running down my balls on the London Underground. My trouser region eagerly anticipating DiMarzio to come and shoot this nightmare rumour down

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Pepe takes on one and cuts onto his left and plays a cute ball into Lacazette. The CF holds off his man and plays a ball towards the edge of the box. It’s sat up nicely for....COUTINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Defender blocks it and the opposing team hit arsenal on the counter..Mustafi on to defend..bang GOOOALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom