• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trofton

The media make me laugh every player Arsenal have been interested in we’ve faced “competition” from Tottenham and Man Utd it’s all lies to fill up news feed arsenal may we’ll be linked to several players but other parties aren’t interested. The media think that by linking other top prem clubs to a deal will make it happen as the club will see that there’s others interested and put in a bid

Also hello I’m new to the forum

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So basically, we're not close to signing anyone at the minute, Coutinho or a defender, perfect.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know how you feel man, the one morning I didn’t check A-M is the Saturday where the Pepe news broke :lol::lol:

Keep a secret window open for A-M on the trading desk now:lol:
Yeah same, I am on A-M everyday but like 30 pages behind on Coutinho and Upamecano, I’m constantly chasing ghosts :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It's actually amazing how little all British media sources know about transfers.

The only reliable ones are those that wait for confirmation when a deal is close like Ornstein. All the others write stuff like "Arsenal may be interested because [insert reasons why we are interested] but could face difficulty due to [insert reasons why we might not get player]"

It's embarrassing.
We dont really do the daily Sports papers over here. That where alot of it starts in Spain / Italy.

Just small Sports sections split between sports + little money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah well i prefer us to sign a CB than signing Coutinho. hopefully we get Upamecano deal over the line.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Will be a bumpy couple of days it seems.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Okay, confirmation. So we will sign a CB

We shipped over 50 goals with Kos as our best defender. Holding is injured and we just sold Kos. We have to get someone in and They have to be starting quality as it looks like Mustafi has lost all confidence and will be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom