• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If you believe that he’s basically saying Ornstein is talking bollocks when he says we’re still interested in Tierney. We don’t have any money left!!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
With 34m in fees recouped but we’ll probably be paid in instalments as well meaning it’ll be around £15-20M recouped for this summer.

We’ve spent hardly anything.

Emery wouldn’t be saying he wants XYZ after signing Pepe if we didn’t have the money ffs. Julian can literally suck my stumpy one.

Malky

Established Member
So we've given up on Upamecano and our best hope is Rugani? Ah, for **** sake!
giphy.gif

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
And we have got some back so plenty left imo

We have also reduced our wage bill significantly.

Ramsey 140
Cech 100
Kos 90
Welbek 90
Lich 70
Ospina 60
Jenkinson (should he leave) 50
Asano/Bielik 30

Something like that anyway. With Pepe reportedly on around 100K and Ceballos 60, our wage bill will be a a lot lower even if Tierney and a centre back should arrive.

DOUBLE-YOU

He has everything we want in a cb pace, ball playing, reads game well in defense and attack, can play lb and dm but he is under 6 foot. Would be a great partner to saliba

...and he knows the league.

But English tax is a killer. No way we would get him.

Have we even been linked

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Reports from Hamburg that Raul is playing Laurens like he did Ornstein. Give him something to make him look good (Coutinho not true) only to make him look a mug with Upamecano.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
good news that Orny didn't Deny the news and my guy Fabrizio say we are interested the bad news is since the bild+ broke the story the german media gone quiet about this i know German don't like to report stuff until they sure about it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom