• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Interesting to see how they'll fit Dybala and Coutinho if they got him too. While having son Kane and lucas

I don’t think they’ll get Coutinho if they sign Dybala. Both won’t fit in the team so it seems a waste spending that much to loan him for a year.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If Man United weren't going to pay his wages and image rights, how can Sp**s afford to? Juve are just desperate to offload him and are putting these stories out there to invite bids from the likes of PSG.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s paying 70M for Dybala? That's stupid they can get Lo celso or bruno Fernandes for similar fee and they more suited in this position

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to di marzio that Sp**s need to convince Dybala to move. I dont think how they'll afford it manutd with all the money they couldn't

Iceman10

Established Member
Seems like Eriksen is being sold to United before his asset value drops off and Levy is looking all over the place last minute for a replacement.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Could see ManU being improved more with this. Eriksen is class, ignore the team he plays for. Dybala < Eriksen, at least for his first season imo, no idea, if Dybala steps up again, but PL doesn't seem ideal for him.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They’re the ones who need to sell. If they get Dybala and nobody bites on Eriksen they’re ****ed.

You should be able to get him for £50m.

Why would they be ****ed. Serious question, I don't know anything about how Sp**s are run as a club.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

According to di marzio that Sp**s need to convince Dybala to move. I dont think how they'll afford it manutd with all the money they couldn't

I don't know, maybe he was only asking for big money because we are in the Europa league and are still in a position where we have a lot to build.

Like it or not Tottenham are consistent in the league, have an identity and are building well. I'm not expecting this to be taken well in Arsenalmania of all places but going to Sp**s is a good football decision for him, therefore no need to demand crazy things, it's closer to where he should aim to be right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom