• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,354
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

United must be done then for the summer. As it stands I have us favourites for top 4.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Man Utd have made a 5/5 window if they get Eriksen. Adressed their biggest weaknesses and kept their best players. Could be a fourth to reckon with.

Pogba will sulk after one loss. They also have a pay cut after not making the CL. The Pogba situation is a ticking timb bomb in that locker room.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd and Woodward f**ked up they improved the defense but pogba and lukaku situation is bad and both could leave

WhatAFC

Manutd and Woodward f**ked up they improved the defense but pogba and lukaku situation is bad and both could leave
Lukaku will leave, but I don’t think they’ve messed up with the pogba situation. I don’t like pogba and would have wanted him gone if I was OGS, but if no one is paying market value (or at least close to) then he stays and hopefully doesn’t act like a ****

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Praet to Leicester looks like they’re insuring themselves against a future Maddison sale next summer.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

United need to get over themselves. Have to convince these players without a high profile manager, Champions League football or upcoming league challenge.

Malky

Established Member
Sp**s trying a swap deal, Eriksen for Dybala? Why would Dybala go there when United refused to pay his demands.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Eriksen would have been nice but I'm more worried about replacing Lukaku. We won't have the firepower to reach top 4.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It's too late for anyone to get Zaha now. Palace haven't lined anyone up as a replacement. Won't have time to get someone in

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Where can I talk about Koscielny? Only just saw the ************ take off the arsenal kit to reveal the bordeaux kit hiding under it. Bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom