• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Seems this one is dead for now. Too big a deal to get done in such a small amount of time.

Rugani better be a loan and just a loan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems this one is dead for now. Too big a deal to get done in such a small amount of time.

Rugani better be a loan and just a loan.
Still more than 30 hours that long time in transfer market we got Özil with just day before deadline. If nothing happens today then yeah you right

WhatAFC

People want Coutinho just so he can take pot shots from 50 yards out, failing to realise we have a great midfield and attack

Auba
Laca
Pepe
Özil - hearts not in the game anymore
iwobi - trash
Nelson
mikhi - trash
Ceballos
Torreira
Guendouzi
Xhaka
Willock

Stacked. No need for Coutinho. Time to get defenders to complete the squad
We are not stacked at all. We have a decent line but could very much do with coutinho. 33 goals/assists in his last 45 games for Liverpool is better than anything we’ve had from a 10 or winger for a long time

Obviously not at the expense of defensive improvements

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Maybe they will be open to the Keita deal where we agree a deal after the window shuts... they get him for a year & we give them a good fee for 1 year contract player.

Both Saliba and Upamecano going back to their teams would be a disaster since we need a CB now.

We’d be stuck with another year of Mustafi.

:lol:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Always wondered, especially when it’s completely cold turkey.

When I ‘left’ I reckon I still came on here at least once every two weeks.
Did you actually stop just coming to browse though, or are you referring to posting, specifically?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Did you actually stop just coming to browse though, or are you referring to posting, specifically?
More browse. Think I posted very rarely because I felt like it was harder to post as I wasn’t browsing as much. Guess the two go hand in hand.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No one really said if its the total fee, payment structure or player inclusion that the issue. Looks like they are open to deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom