• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,687

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's deffo not real, talk sport are sh*te.

But if it is, holy hell I'd throw it at Upamecano and Tierney.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s easy to say add on the 30M to the DU bid but tbh I feel like even if we sell Iwobi for 30M we should keep the money and evaluate the squad. Remember Ceballos isn’t guaranteed, we may have to go big on a CM next summer.

I’m a big fan of Upamecano on paper but 70M for him seems a bit mad. At that price I’d rather explore some kind of gentlemen’s agreement for next summer with him and try to sign an experienced CB on loan for this season.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Already packing up on the burgers, drinks and coffee mate.

I read that and I just remembered that I randomly dreamed about eating a McDonalds Cheeseburger tonight. It was actually two I think. The pickle's the best.

Think it's Tierney or bust today. Leipzig won't let Upamecano go. Coutinho? Not as long as Özil is here. And Özil to DC and the Brazilian coming here is too much big business to wrap up on deadline day.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

It’s easy to say add on the 30M to the DU bid but tbh I feel like even if we sell Iwobi for 30M we should keep the money and evaluate the squad. Remember Ceballos isn’t guaranteed, we may have to go big on a CM next summer.

I’m a big fan of Upamecano on paper but 70M for him seems a bit mad. At that price I’d rather explore some kind of gentlemen’s agreement for next summer with him and try to sign an experienced CB on loan.

What are you smoking? We need a CB right now otherwise we're f*cked. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We got not alot of wingers unless we are add Coutinho then yeah they can have him for 30M pounds.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure the media are always a bit behind on news, for all we know we Iwobi bid was made a few days ago, and we've had bids accepted for Tierney and Upamecano. :drool::drool::drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not a fan of helping out clubs a few places behind us. They are desperate for that second wide player & a bit of creativity.
I don’t think Iwobi helps them catch us.

Productivity wins games and I don’t think Iwobi is on the level of the Iniesta types who can influence games without end product. Does make sense to keep an eye on them though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Managing to shift Jenko gives me hope.

Need Elneny next.

Also, you sell Iwobi for 30m and put a sell on or buy back any day of the week.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

30m for Iwobi would be fantastic. I’d drive him up to Merseyside.

We can survive without Iwobi, just give the likes of Saka and Reiss Nelson a chance. Invest the rest into a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom