• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,394

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s easy to say add on the 30M to the DU bid but tbh I feel like even if we sell Iwobi for 30M we should keep the money and evaluate the squad. Remember Ceballos isn’t guaranteed, we may have to go big on a CM next summer.

I’m a big fan of Upamecano on paper but 70M for him seems a bit mad. At that price I’d rather explore some kind of gentlemen’s agreement for next summer with him and try to sign an experienced CB on loan for this season.

Dayot might get us CL for next year, Guendouzi will win the Golden Boy in 2020/21 anyway man relax.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What wide player will we sign though? A few weeks ago could have got Gucci guy but looks a bit dry now... Hence the Everton bid!

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
30m for Iwobi would be fantastic. I’d drive him up to Merseyside.

We can survive without Iwobi, just give the likes of Saka and Reiss Nelson a chance. Invest the rest into a CB.

Survive? We’ll finally be able to live without Iwobi. Take the money and run.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What are you smoking? We need a CB right now otherwise we're f*cked. :lol:
Hence why I said I’d rather loan an experienced CB for now while negotiating with Leipzig for next summer, similar to the Naby keita deal.

Rushing into a 70M transfer for a CB who isn’t De Ligt (and even that could be a risk) is a bit mad imo.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
As much as I like Iwobi you don't pass on 30m fee when you have an up and coming youngster in the form of Nelson to slot in.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hence why I said I’d rather loan an experienced CB for now while negotiating with Leipzig for next summer, similar to the Naby keita deal.

Rushing into a 70M transfer for a CB who isn’t De Ligt (and even that could be a risk) is a bit mad imo.

Yeah but we've been over this, the only two it seems Arsenal are interested in are Rugani and Upamecano, I know which I'd rather.

HBL

Established Member
I really like Iwobi tbh, think he could go on to become a quality player but £30m for him is a good fee

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Use Nelson to replace him in the squad

I'd sell Iwobi all day. Use money to get starting CB

Status
Not open for further replies.