• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah he got mad starting from here.
Actually it was long before that but I don;t expect your pea sized brain to be able to retain info for longer than a day.. Not even responses to me but several times where you have insulted people for absolutely no reason. You pick fights with everyone on here who disagrees in the slightest with you. Cry foul even after hurling racist insults. Lick bum after accusing others of it. Childish and immature poster constantly stroking his own ego.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Actually it was long before that but I don;t expect your pea sized brain to be able to retain info for longer than a day.. Not even responses to me but several times where you have insulted people for absolutely no reason. You pick fights with everyone on here who disagrees in the slightest with you. Cry foul even after hurling racist insults. Lick bum after accusing others of it. Childish and immature poster constantly stroking his own ego.

You really need to stop spamming up every thread with this childish grudge you have against me it's not amusing or fun for anyone to read.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Even if we don’t get him, we’re chasing the right targets now. I’m happy.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Did you get out early for good behaviour? o_O
Almost!! My past caught up with me, literally. I'm in a good space but have had a few travails to deal with.

I've been following Arsenal as ever. The end of last season shattered me. Glad that we're having a storming transfer window. It's been a while since we won a transfer window tbh! Hopefully, it won't be the only effing thing we win this year.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Is it you he’s been indirecting? Thought it was @Furious , after all he made @Slartibartfast retire. :lol:

Speaking of people disappearing for extended periods Furious is another one who does it. Think it’s because it’s impossible to remain that angry for long periods of time. Think he goes away, accumulates his life frustrations and then just lets loose on A-M. :lol:
Hahaha! Furious the psycho from Jamaica! I actually think he runs on battery and goes to recharge before attacking AM.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Defence is too young and lacking in experience especially the CB. We need a Van Dijk type of signing...Upamecano and Saliba are very talented but too inexperienced for me.

But at the moment we have Sokratis who is 30/31, Bellerin coming back mid 20s,holding 24,monreal and kolasinac aren't young.

What we need is good players. Not experienced ones. Rugani is 25 and nobody has heard of him. He wasn't talked about before and he has failed to make any impact at Juventus.

Now give me a 20 year old who is the better player over the 25 year old worse however more experienced player ever day of the week.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But at the moment we have Sokratis who is 30/31, Bellerin coming back mid 20s,holding 24,monreal and kolasinac aren't young.

What we need is good players. Not experienced ones. Rugani is 25 and nobody has heard of him. He wasn't talked about before and he has failed to make any impact at Juventus.

Now give me a 20 year old who is the better player over the 25 year old worse however more experienced player ever day of the week.

Anyone would take the better player over worse player, but for example in this case it means like 3x more money, and maybe not possible with instalments or loan. Some things are not just possible in real life like in FIFA or FM.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I do usually but it disrupts the way you see the forum and you lose track of the convo. But you're right, either way, I should ignore flies buzzing around.
I hear you. I never used to ignore either but it got tiring after a while. Right now only have reed and rich on ignore though, everyone else is fine.

Top Bottom