• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,390

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Genuinely couldn't care less about Iwobi ngl.

It'd be stupid not to use that money and invest it in defenders.

Agree, but if he was to leave I'd really would've like to have known what a poll would spit out as to whether Iwobi could have made a great CM.

Guess that oppinion was really split on here.

HBL

Established Member
At 23, he needs to be playing every week. If we could insert a buy back/first refusal this would be a perfect deal.

Axel_Gunner

the squad needs depth, we cant just sign 2 world class players for every position.

Iwobis class can be questinoned, but at least he is a solid average player. We need players like him (NO i dont include Mustafi here, not needed :lol: )

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
the squad needs depth, we cant just sign 2 world class players for every position.

Iwobis class can be questinoned, but at least he is a solid average player. We need players like him.

He's not really improved in years. Time to give Nelson a chance in my opinion

Axel_Gunner

He's not really improved in years. Time to give Nelson a chance in my opinion

you are right,
but Emery has to decide stuff like this and if we give Nelson a loan its okay for me.

Its more about the basic issue:
we sold jenkinson, whats fine because he was on huge wages.
still we have to struggle now to fill the right back position. Can use a youngstar, can use Chambers or Mustafi (we also want to get rid of them?)

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I read that and I just remembered that I randomly dreamed about eating a McDonalds Cheeseburger tonight. It was actually two I think. The pickle's the best.

Think it's Tierney or bust today. Leipzig won't let Upamecano go. Coutinho? Not as long as Özil is here. And Özil to DC and the Brazilian coming here is too much big business to wrap up on deadline day.
Heh. I just stuffed two extra large double patty burgers down my throat and feeling kind of strange. Dizzy and light headed with all that cheese and sauce etc.

Coutinho not gonna happen. I doubt we were even interested. Lets hope we somehow manage to pull off Tierney and a CB from somewhere.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Wouldn't mind Fraser in the sense that he is a real good pro and with a fantastic personality but if we sell Iwobi we have to go for both LB and RB imo. And CB.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
28 hours and closing. Still only first team impact is a loan for Ramsey and a winger.

Come on Raul ffs, we need to dream of a top 4 finish! Think defence! Still time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom