• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Are they ready though?

If Emery doesn’t get top four he might be out of a job.

Nelson and ESR might be better in the future but we need someone this year who can start consistently on the wing.
I agree but as it stands Iwobi isnt a starter and certainly doesnt offer consistency.

Best to move him on while we can get a brilliant fee and try to blood some of the young players coming through.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Well that came out of nowhere. If we get 40M for Iwobi, which can help us add funds for quick transfer of Upamecano, Tierney and Coutinho on loan, then it would be brilliant business.

First refusal and sell-on clause is a must though :cool:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feel like we’re a little light on home grown players with Iwobi leaving.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Prior to this bid I think most peoole wouldn't be against Iwobi dropping down the pecking order and his game time given to Nelson who in many peoples view is already a better player.

I hope we sell but the impression I get is Emery really rates him and my gut feeling we would turn down an improved bid unfortunately.

It’s not his choice. He might not even be manager in 10 months time. Raul and Edu aren’t letting him make that sort of call.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
things should move quick come on everton we have only 28 hours left.

Multipass

Sorry Iwobi needs to stay. I’m all for changes and welcome the additions but some club identity is needed during the transition. Give them mikh for 15 ...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This **** feel like fifa deadline day, Don Raul juggling multiple deals, trying to sell players to get funds for other players, must be super exciting.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's not a bum bro but he's poor in the final 3rd. Even though I know peeps are going to bring up his stats. He's a bit like Walcott in that give him too much time and he can't figure out what to do. On the fly he's okay but he doesn't have the ability to figure out what to do with the ball where it counts the most.
Welcome back to the madness bro. You might have seen we haven’t done any defensive business yet.

I know, unbelievable.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He would never player centrally here where he will probably fit better.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Usmanov seem investing.

They’ve had a net spend of 210M over the last five years though ffs.

Half the players they’ve bought have failed miserably and are stuck there on big wages.

They almost got relegated two years ago, football has jumped the shark.

OmegaOs

If this goes through for 40m, would be a good deal for us. However, we are gonna be stuck with Mhkitaryan and that's gonna be worse.

Decent for Everton too. They're gonna have a great attack next season, and if they are smart they play Iwobi through the middle.
Mkhi can stay as boot cleaners for Pepe then if he has any self-respect he will leave in January

Malky

Established Member
Imagine getting £40M+ for Iwobi.
Coutinho on loan and that £40M towards Upamecano and Tierney :bounce::bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom