• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,327

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
28 hours and closing. Still only first team impact is a loan for Ramsey and a winger.

Come on Raul ffs, we need to dream of a top 4 finish! Think defence! Still time.

There are also Willock and Nelson who will improve us. Mustafi not in first team plans immediately strenghten us as well.

You became so negative towards the club after Wenga was sacked. I think you're exposing yourself for what you really are an agenda merchant.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There are also Willock and Nelson who will improve us. Mustafi not in first team plans immediately strenghten us as well.

You became so negative towards the club after Wenga was sacked. I think you're exposing yourself for what you really are an agenda merchant.
Jesus, could have sworn I was one of the few who’s been defending Emery all season.

Will have to go back and look at my posts, maybe you’ve caught me out bro. :lol:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
No, I'd take Coutinho on loan
Even if that'd eat up €30m just as a loan fee? I think the loan fee is quite steep if there isn't a €60-70m~ clause included.

I'd spit it out on Upamecano.
Fair enough. I would assume we can get Tierney + a CB in regardless, as those were on the list before this rumour popped up, but it might just push Upamecano over the line.

You’ve got the prices the wrong way around. But yes, Fraser is twice the player that Iwobi is.
Good player for teams aiming for Europa League. I think we could do much better.
Contract situations, but I do rate Fraser as a useful addition to the squad if he wouldn't cost more than €20m. Anything more is daylight robbery. Not every signing has to be a star. Think he could do a job.
I
No chance. He can stay at Bournemouth.
I gather you don't rate him then? Think he would service Auba + Pepe quite well. Decent competition for Nelson.

I have supported Iwobi for years, but I think the potential is just not coming out.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He comes every few months. I once had a theory it was in connection with current doomsday dates but it seems it is at random. The Lord works in mysterious ways... evidently.

I always had this strange feeling he's an alter ego of a known poster. Won't mention names...

FinnGooner

Established Member
Annoyingly quiet day so far. Are we really not going to reinforce our defense?!? Emery better have some tactical rabbits in his hat if that's the case. While I do believe that many of our defensive issues were structural and, to an extent, can be improved upon with the current crop of players, it's still very clear that our defensive personnel is average at best

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Annoyingly quiet day so far. Are we really not going to reinforce our defense?!? Emery better have some tactical rabbits in his hat if that's the case. While I do believe that many of our defensive issues were structural and, to an extent, can be improved upon with the current crop of players, it's still very clear that our defensive personnel is average at best

Trying to do a big money deal for Upamecano and if we can't then we'll sign Tierney on deadline day.

benjamin86

Established Member
Even if that'd eat up €30m just as a loan fee? I think the loan fee is quite steep if there isn't a €60-70m~ clause included.

Fair enough. I would assume we can get Tierney + a CB in regardless, as those were on the list before this rumour popped up, but it might just push Upamecano over the line.

Contract situations, but I do rate Fraser as a useful addition to the squad if he wouldn't cost more than €20m. Anything more is daylight robbery. Not every signing has to be a star. Think he could do a job.

I gather you don't rate him then? Think he would service Auba + Pepe quite well. Decent competition for Nelson.

I have supported Iwobi for years, but I think the potential is just not coming out.
If Iwobi stays it's a big season for him, he needs to make another step forward otherwise Nelson and Willock are likely to move ahead of him.

(I like Iwobi he reminds me a bit of Parlour, i think a lot of people forget he's only 23)

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Would anyone take Fraser for €20m if we get €35m for Iwobi?

Of course I would. Fraser was excellent last season and one the best peeforming player in the league by far out performing the likes of Zaha and Iwobi.

Hexagon9

If Iwobi stays it's a big season for him, he needs to make another step forward otherwise Nelson and Willock are likely to move ahead of him.

(I like Iwobi he reminds me a bit of Parlour, i think a lot of people forget he's only 23)
Yeah, I quite like him too although I fear he’s going to be like Theo in that he just can’t make that step up.

You mean you don't want to sell Willock for 10 M anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom