• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we're still in talks with them Raul and co obviously think they can do this. If it was the bald Jimmy Saville and sir Arsène trying to do the deal you'd give us no chance, with Narcos fc in charge they will bring him home.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Gotta be agreed by tonight you feel. Rugani seems to be completely off the agenda.

Back to square one then. Upamecano or Tierney on deadline day.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we're still in talks with them Raul and co obviously think they can do this. If it was the bald Jimmy Saville and sir Arsène trying to do the deal you'd give us no chance, with Narcos fc in charge they will bring him home.

Probably a lot of moving parts. Selling Iwobi would more than likely allow us to push it over the line.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Things don't happen in vacuums.

Everton probably contacted us saying they're interested in Iwobi allowing us to bid for Upamecano

field442

Trusted ⭐
Daniel Cutts should really be banned on here.

It’s obvious they’re just trying to generate traffic to their site and ****ty transfer ticker.

I’d prefer if all journalists from The Sun were banned. Similarly all those ****ty Italian fan sites. Maybe something to think about for next time.

Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Mutable Earth is a tad disappointing as i actually quite like him. However he doesn't like reality checks. I mean, undervaluing Iwobi ffs. As for TourBillion, being on his ignore, i really don't mind. He's the sort of person that accuses me of whinging yet he shoots his mouth of 24/7

field442

Trusted ⭐
He knows they wanted £55m up front but doesn’t know what they wanted total. ****ing gimp.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom