• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,157

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We're all on strings. 26 hours left and my arse is starting to twitch more than a rabbits nose.

You assume Ornstein will only tweet when he knows a deal for Upamecano is completely dead or on. So at the moment, to me, that says we're still trying to pull it off. We can wait till tonight.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has John Cross got anything right since us signing with Puma?

Maybe Nketiah can become our very own black Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the perpetual ace up our sleeve kind of a guy.

Wouldn't be bad. After all its not about our favorites but what is best for Arsenal. I still think Nketiah can go far and displace either Laca and Auba in the near future!

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Wouldn't be bad. After all its not about our favorites but what is best for Arsenal. I still think Nketiah can go far and displace either Laca and Auba in the near future!

He has a chance because it seems he has the desire and belief to succeed. After all football is a lot like boxing, it's 90% mental and 10% talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom