• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,716

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Whatever he reports on is gonna be big. His accuracy in the later stages of the window is second to none. Excited now.

Has 9 follower and made 17 tweets most of what he has tweeted previously has turned out to be untrue.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Whatever he reports on is gonna be big. His accuracy in the later stages of the window is second to none. Excited now.

I’m not very up to date with these ITKs as I was hurt bad in the early years. Years of counselling.
Is this legit or someone taking the piss?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I feel kinda chill right now. Who cares if we don't have a CB. Football is not that important you know. I mean the fact that we're breathing right now and comparing it to the speed of refreshing.

em9999

My rainbows
If I made endless predictions say like nostrodamus but one of the press and one came right it wouldn't make me a seer

I would rather stick my head in a bowl of water covered on by a tea towel for transfer news .. then take any British apparent journalists at face value

benjamin86

Established Member
Page 666, time to praise Satan for those last few transfers!

giphy.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The only reassuring thing about going into the final 24 hours is knowing that the bumbling cretin, **** Law, isn't dragging his foot on prospective deals whilst Wenger is on the continent officiating a charity match.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Has 9 follower and made 17 tweets most of what he has tweeted previously has turned out to be untrue.
I’m not very up to date with these ITKs as I was hurt bad in the early years. Years of counselling.
Is this legit or someone taking the piss?
Dank Memes is tier 0, the guy's an enigma, think he's a friend of @BobP but don't really know much about him.

What I do know is that when he tweets you shouldn't take it lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom