• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The reason he’ll want the move as well is that we’ll be offering a longer deal.

Could be stuck with a mop for 3 years on big money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also seeing stats last season Luiz seem was important part of chelsea finishing top4 and winning europea league played 50 games last season.

I'm trying to be positive guys.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I might be crazy but would actually like this to happend. I feel he's a good player. He's tidy on the ball, has good passing and has more or less cut the Mustafiesque brain farts out. Also would cause problems to Chelsea as they cannot replace him.
giphy.gif

Shahin Tadjalli

David Luiz on strike.

Zaha transfer request.

Dirty Raul doing dirty ****.

Zaha isn't coming mate and anything beyond 50 Mil is just laughable, don't wanna attack you but after Pepe you shouldn't whine after bloody Zaha. o_O

Edit: hes okay on a short'ish contract, if we end our interest in Upamecano because of him I'll be fuming though.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Also would cause problems to Chelsea as they cannot replace him.

Which is exactly why they won't let him go for anything that isn't a stupid amount for a 32 year old Luiz. Whatever way this is spun, it just won't be worth it for us.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
2 year contract with an option for another and not high wages and i'm fine with it.

What he is earning at Chelsea?

goldengod

This sounds very un-like our approach as of recent.

Either this is bullshit or we're absolutely desperate and everything else has fallen through

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
If Edu turns out to be under Kia's thumb I'll be livid. Don't want anyone without the club's interests at heart to have any say on our business.

Nah mate it's just the narrative British media is trying to push.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He can come in and play straight away. You’d have no worries about him starting next to Sokratis on Sunday. However, if we sign him I want Tierney. Anything else is unacceptable. If Monreal starts at LB all season our defense has an average age of 30
Something.

Shahin Tadjalli

Go back a few months... 40m, Fraser, Praet, Nkunku.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Its not about that .... we're making big moves again and looking to strengthen the team. Zaha isn't a starter for a PL winning side leave alone one pushing for CL glory.

He has chosen his fate by signing that stupid bumper contract last year, let him rot at Everton where players of his calibre belong.

Can't believe I have fallen THIS low that Ive cheered for us signing Zaha for most the summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom