• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't mind this at all tbh. He's experienced and an elite passer, and surely better than Mustafi. I mean, we need someone, whatcha gonna do? If the club deem Rugani not worth the price and can't pay 70m for Upamecano (which would be understandable) then you need someone.

Could just be a bullsh*t story to get clicks though.

HBL

Established Member
I would defo prefer him over Rugani. Not who I would've hoped for at the start of the window but we seem to have dug ourselves into a bit of a hole in regards to our CB situation. I've always kind of liked Luiz, admittedly he isn't always the most consistent but he is an elite passer of the ball for a cb and is still athletic enough for the PL. I could see him forming a decent partnership with Sokratis or Holding and being a decent stop gap until Saliba is ready.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we try for other CB before getting desperate and sign Luiz. also better get Tierney deal done.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Luiz and Tierney would be fine imo.

Luiz wants the Arsenal!

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom