• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,370

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Tbh i'm not too bothered about missing out on Upamecano. We gave it a good go with fair bids but they want us to break the CB record for a player that's 20, missed a lot of last season and only has two years on his contract. We're not so desperate nor rich enough to give in to Leipzig like that and frankly he isn't worth it. Maybe next year.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Upamecano and Tierney, in addition to Pepe, Ceballos, Saliba and Martinelli would be totally ridiculous, more than this piece of sh*t club deserves tbh. So as it stands I'd take Tierney and D. Luiz in a heartbeat. Considering where we started from at the beginning, that'd be a very good window.

Kingofthebongo

Have it on good authority that Arsenals business in the transfer window is done. Having failed to reach an agreement for Dayot Upamecano and worries about Kieran Tierneys injury problems, the top heads at the club decided it was best to not settle for second choices.
/P. Obsessed

Not even good authorities are good authorities anymore. If Ornstein, L'Equipe and all the others don't seem to have a clue, it's crazy to think anyone does.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

wtf why? i thought he was decent LB for future.
Don't think he was necessarily seen as more than having back-up potential - he's talented but I think what this does is bring us Tierney. Thompson most likely replaces Rico Henry, who will go to Celtic, freeing up Tierney to come to us.

Obviously LB is a concern in terms of our academy as we have few full-backs at all, but this is likely a domino move which could help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom