• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

Not the best at defending but hes good on the ball I suppose. The thing is, if he doesnt do well then we're gonna have trouble offloading him at the age of 33. His deal will probably be 3 or 4 years long. We want to get rid of deadwood and build for the future.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If there is a press conference on Friday it makes me less optimistic this will happen. Like OnlyOne I would be happy with this singing.

The press conference is irrelevant. All that’s happened is Chelsea aren’t commenting on the situation until Friday, which is when Lampard was due to hold a press conference. Either he says they had a falling out and they decided to let him leave or he says something else about him being unsettled but part of the team.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
When the opposition sees Mustafi and Luiz in defence

GWH287d.jpg

Louvala

I think people forget that Chelsea had managers with défensive mindset and great DM like Kante or Matic, solid guys like Cahill, Azpi or Rudiger alongside him..

David Luiz would be dreadful with our defensive record and with Xhaka/Guendouzi/AMN around

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
As if things couldn't get crazier! Love it!!

Raul knew we were #madness deprived. He's giving it to us all with both barrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom