• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louvala

If we're aiming at experience and old World class...

Why not getting portuguese Pepe or Boateng from Bayern ?

GunnerUK

How many penalties did Cech save here. About the same amount of Interceptions Luiz will make.

I smell a Rat

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If we're aiming at experience and old World class...

Why not getting portuguese Pepe or Boateng from Bayern ?

Because Boateng and Ppe have been spent for year. I am not a fan of signing Luiz (both Holding and Sokratis are better) but Luiz is better than them two.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Signing Luiz would be underwhelming after being linked to Upamecano for the past couple of days, but I'd still consider 2019 David Luiz a significant upgrade on 2019 Koscielny.

Saliba, Luiz, Tierney, Ceballos, Martinelli and Pepe would be an outstanding transfer window when you consider our budget and lack of CL.

ChefMan21

Changed my mind a bit from a firm 'no', to 'yes', assuming we don't have any other good CB options available. Not huge upside, but he's still a good squad CB.

Iceman10

Established Member
Luiz on a two year contract probably would be preferable to Rugani, even if Rugani were a loan without any mandatory buy. Reports say Chelsea are open to selling him. He must be really pushing an exit because they seem pretty short in numbers/quality at the back. Luiz seems to like Emery, so there is a bonus of someone motivated, with experience, who would provide some leadership for the backline. Stop-gap, but an acceptable one.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Luiz is 32. Wouldn’t be offering more than 15m personally.
32 completed in April, that means he'll be living out the 33rd year of his life in this season and collapse from exhaustion on April 22nd 2020, leaving us short in the run in with matches against Liverpool and Tottenham remaining.

Iceman10

Established Member
EBYgc8pXsAAAOSR

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom