• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Loan)

nick gould

Football is a funny world. 2017/18 he was behind Joe willock. He then went on to impress during 2018/19 preseason and jumped ahead of Joe. Went out on loan with the view that he would be an integral part of the team this season. Injuries affected him. Now he is behind Joe. They are similar players and both can have successful careers here at arsenal. I feel he is silkier than Joe. I hope to see both star in our midfield 3 in 2020/21 season.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
They play different positions.

I think ESR is going to be competing for the no. 10 position. Willock will be a Xhaka replacement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It say also Werder Breman offer been considered i think it will came to his choice.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

emile-smith-rowe-of-arsenal-during-the-arsenal-media-day-at-london-picture-id1166643861

I’ll have these ****s, and they can bring their dinner as well, coz they’ll need it.

Imagine how much *****es we would look from outside if they can say no to 55 M for their Upamecano and then we let their have our Smith-Rowe. Could we sink any lower? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom