• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Where’s Mesut. Surely this can’t be true.
Özil had 3 "big chances" created.

WPTGzgf.png

Gunner-Union

Not what I was expecting or wanting but I guess till saliba gets here next season he will be a stop gap.
Next year get another cb, big strong cm and cabellos

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Emery will love his range of passing with this passing out from the back stuff.

David Luiz is probably the best ball playing CB in the league.

AlienatedFewChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

HilariousSorrowfulDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

HeavenlyComfortableHen-size_restricted.gif
I’m seriously quite confused as to why people are pissed at this, as far as plan B’s go, he’s one of the best.

We’ll probably try for Upemacano again but David Luiz isn’t the clown he used to be. Signing him on a short term contract makes sense, we’ve had to adapt to Saliba not joining and Kos suddenly wanting to leave. Given the circumstances we’ve done well imo.

Gunner-Union

might a month or so till we see what might be our best 11 out there (hector aside) and if we have a bad start god only knows how the teams fragile mentality will take it

ASIF

I think he will be a good partner for sokratis and and holding who both like to stay back.But we should add a clause in his contract that he can never be paired with Mustafi.Then I'm fine with this.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I think he will be a good partner for sokratis and and holding who both like to stay back.But we should add a clause in his contract that he can never be paired with Mustafi.Then I'm fine with this.
The clause need to go for Emery’s contract... you never play Mustafi!

Top Quality

Not my dream signing, but not as bad as some people make it out to be. Sure, I'd rather have a young potential Top Quality centre back, but it seems we maybe can't afford Upa/other kid this summer with all the transfers we've already made - or will be doing. Plus, we've got Saliba coming next summer! We'll get to see if Holding is our future captain type this year or if we can push the boat out for someone else then.

Summary, would prefer someone else, but as long as we get someone. And he's not the worst.

Also, great hair.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What tier rumours are these for Luiz? I mean I still don't understand why they would sell to us, when we desperately need a CB and were only 2 points behind in league. And are we really spending 20 million pounds for a 32 year old CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom