• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
:lol: that's so realistic, I actually had to search in this thread to see if I'd missed that post.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's got the same haircut as Patrick Mahomes, let's see some similar passing from him.

959962780.jpg.0.jpg

Wow, what an ugly bastard.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I disagree, actually we should look for CB who are good with ball, as you said, we have 2 reliable CB who like to stay back... we need the one who reads the game or the one who is good with the ball making it easy to play the ball. That’s what we lack a lot and I think that’s why we see so many mistakes from midfield... you need a player like Santi if you don’t have a good CB with the ball, and a player like Santi is hard to find.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

David Luiz wouldn’t be rated half as much if we didn’t have so many balding people on here.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

What tier rumours are these for Luiz? I mean I still don't understand why they would sell to us, when we desperately need a CB and were only 2 points behind in league. And are we really spending 20 million pounds for a 32 year old CB?

Our interest is legit per multiple strong sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom