• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,516

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

After the recruitment of Dani Ceballos, Nicolas Pepe, William Saliba (who has returned on loan to Saint Etienne) and Gabriel Martinelli, Arsenal and Raul Sanllehi, their CEO in charge of football operations, are focused on recruiting a centre-back. It will have to be a loan, however, as Arsenal have spent all their budget on transfers for this summer.

Get in the bin.

Last edited:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This is shaping up to be very interesting last 24 hours. Drink it in, I swear we'll never see anything like this ever again. :bounce:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What would people have preferred. £70M on Upamecano with Kolasinac/Monreal at left back.

Or £33M on Luiz and Tierney to cover those two positions?

I think that's what it boiled down to.

Martinelli - £6M
Saliba - £27M
Ceballos - £4M
Pepe - £72M
Luiz - £8M
Tierney - £25M

That is an outrageous window. A face value spend of almost £150M. Likely to be around £50M this summer in first payments. Four signings for the first team.

Around 25m off the wage bill and 30m fee's so far recouped. Nelson and Chambers also back in the squad and Willock looking superb.

Centre back situation isn't ideal. But we're in a Liverpool scenario, we need to now get CL football and then go big on a proper DM and a big CB.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Clearly just keeping this in place but would have cancelled if something bigger came up or Upa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom