• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember weeks ago when @Hooplehead said this wouldn’t happen and if it did wouldn’t be for a penny less than £30 million? And I said it’ll happen and won’t be more than £25 million.......

Nothing else to say, Just gloating.

Btw, great signing as long as he stays fit. Pleasing.

Hooplehead

As predicted, it's £30m including add ons + sell on %....

You should have trusted me from the start, the only legit itk on this forum.

blaze_of_glory

I'm half scottish too as well as half irish so that don't cut it with me. Inspite of previous comments, I love Scotland. The highlands and western isles are wonderful places.

I got my accent made fun of in Scotland. Told me I talk slow and call everyone ************ even though I only called a few people that.

Made me the man I am today, and I thank those lassies for putting me in my place.

Scotland is great, would love to go back one day.

say yes

forum master baiter
I said my priorities for this summer were a LB, a winger and an advanced CM. CB if we had any change.

When you consider the club’s financial position, the lack of any big sales, and the quality of players signed: I think this might actually be a 10/10 window.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm half scottish too as well as half irish so that don't cut it with me. Inspite of previous comments, I love Scotland. The highlands and western isles are wonderful places.

I'm saving money to go to Japan with the missus, but the following trip I want to take is going to Scottland with my dad. Maybe rent a good car and drive around some of the lovely roads you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom