• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyDoozi

Absolutely buzzing. Another season of Kolasinac literally puking trying to track back would have driven me to the edge. Raul is incredibly effective its unreal.

Hooplehead

25m, no add on's, plus a significant sell on fee. Pretty much as i said minus the add on's being guaranteed but since there are no add ons then they are. Bingo ITK for once and one time only :lol:
Wrong, it's £22m upfront, £5m in guaranteed add ons, and £3m performance related, and there is a 10% sell on clause.

We are a PLC, so it will all be visible in our 6 monthly audited books.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not an issue for you but i do encounter the odd, oh, he's English thing but the bitterness towards is overblown. In the main, very friendly.
I bet you didn't go to any real pubs in the gritty areas. I say that because you wouldn't be here if you did. You'd have the names of all the regulars carved in your back.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I bet you didn't go to any real pubs in the gritty areas. I say that because you wouldn't be here if you did. You'd have the names of all the regulars carved in your back.
You didn't hear the story where someone threatened me with a needle?
I've seen the dodgy side of Glasgow, trust me. Though that had less to do with me being English and him being off his nut.

say yes

forum master baiter
Pretty close to that, OTT from Luiz aside. For 5m I can't really complain as Kia will likely move him to China or Corinthians next season, so that doesn't block any new arrivals on the CB front.

Need to get Mustafi and Elneny out of the club for it to be a 10/10 window. Have given up on Mkhi leaving for any sort of fee.
Not the biggest Luiz fan but tbh he’s good (if erratic) cheap, PL proven and available. Brilliant on the ball too which should make us even more exciting offensively.

We’ve been linked with some exciting, big-money names but tbh I’m happy to have a more experienced option in there who’s ready to perform right away. Next summer we’ll have Saliba coming in and will have the funds to spend big on a CB if needed.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

It's hitting some of them hard on Kerrydale St

"I think it's the fact he's chosen to leave us to join Arsenal that hurts the most. A club lacking any heart or soul, a corporate machine with a sedate and gormless fan base - the complete antithesis of Celtic."

Gormless? Must mean the AFTV lot as it can't be anyone on here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It's hitting some of them hard on Kerrydale St

"I think it's the fact he's chosen to leave us to join Arsenal that hurts the most. A club lacking any heart or soul, a corporate machine with a sedate and gormless fan base - the complete antithesis of Celtic."

Gormless? Must mean the AFTV lot as it can't be anyone on here.
Might very well be AFTV, because DT has accidentally uploaded his "welcome to Arsenal Tierney" video a couple of times in the last few weeks.

Hooplehead

Anyone who thinks some wee scroats on twitter throwing their toys out the pram are a representation of how most Celtic fans feel in general about KT leaving us is well wide of the mark, 98% of our fan base will wish him well and follow his career fondly.

He's the perfect representation of what we are trying to do as a club, been at Celtic since he was 8 or 9 years old, gave us 4 great years wearing the hoops and has now made us £30m.

Our model only works if the players are moved on, kids can't wrap their heads around that, and get emotional, but I haven't spoke to a single adult fan that is angry, sad yeah, but not angry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom