• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

The mood on Redcafe ladies and gents. And this is as it goes..

“If you said to me before the transfer window began that Kroenke’s Arsenal will have spent more than us and brought in the following players, I’d say you are on drugs!

Saliba
Ceballos
Pepe
Luiz
Tierney

Very good summer for Arsenal”

GunnerUK

635980688403788552-AP-Draft-Titans-Rams-Trade-Football.jpg

Are you not entertained..

blaze_of_glory

Anyone who thinks some wee scroats on twitter throwing their toys out the pram are a representation of how most Celtic fans feel in general about KT leaving us is well wide of the mark, 98% of our fan base will wish him well and follow his career fondly.

He's the perfect representation of what we are trying to do as a club, been at Celtic since he was 8 or 9 years old, gave us 4 great years wearing the hoops and has now made us £25m.

Our model only works if the players are moved on, kids can't wrap their heads around that, and get emotional, but I haven't spoke to a single adult fan that is angry, sad yeah, but not angry.
Arsenal twitter is just as bad tbh.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

“If you said to me before the transfer window began that Kroenke’s Arsenal will have spent more than us and brought in the following players, I’d say you are on drugs!

Saliba
Ceballos
Pepe
Luiz
Tierney

Then you’ve got the ones still coming to terms with their **** summer trying to make themselves feel better by playing down ours.

Why are Arsenal considered to have a better window than us?

They signed Pepe who still has question marks about him, for £70 Million. Ceballos on loan, who when we were linked everyone called him average and also a young CB prospect who joins next year.

If they get Luiz their defence will be just as comical. Tierney will either be a good player or average if they get him too.

blaze_of_glory

I'm kinda on the side of Jury when it comes to Kroenke. Not a likeable man but when push comes to shove, he is backing us.
Is now, wasn't before really. I wonder what has changed, maybe just missing CL three years in a row? Or Josh getting a new role and then in his dad's ear about funds?

Hooplehead

Still better than any price John Hartson (bless him) was dreaming of, though

:drool:
John was merely using numbers that represent his true value, the transfer value is similar to Fifa ratings.

KT is Worth £30m coming from Scotland, but he'll be worth £60m by November, it wont mean he's actually a better player, the English market is just mental.

KT is a 76 rated players on Fifa 19, but after a season blighted by injury he'll most likely be a 84 on Fifa20 :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Inject this into my veins. They're really first class nonces:lol:
**** sake Raul had to wait till deadline day to allow the kid to secure his family’s safety and sell his property. Basically rescued this boy.

Steps

Gotta say guys - really touches my heart to see how happy everyone is about this transfer. Trying to hold it together through tomorrow. :eek:ops:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Wait, they're two years off 10 in a row? I thought it was this year, ffs. They expect him to waste 2 more years for a nothing achievement, pitiful.

Yep. Currently they are only on 8iar. I had a discussion with a Celtic fan when we made the first bid. He said KT should just stay only for 2 years to win 10iar, then he can go. When I said to him, what if you win it this year but don't the year after, will you ask him to stay another year?

Needless to say, he didn't know how to answer and just blabbed about how he was sure they would win it in next 2 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Saliba
Ceballos
Pepe
Luiz
Tierney

What they on about? They spent more than us 85M Maguire 55M Wan-Bissaka and 15M on James

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Is now, wasn't before really. I wonder what has changed, maybe just missing CL three years in a row? Or Josh getting a new role and then in his dad's ear about funds?
People go on about last summer without mentioning Aubemayang from January. That's 130 million for last season and we're in a similar ball park this season. I don't think we can complain too much about the last 2 years. We're rocking and rolling big style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom