• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd give it 8. Not sure about Luiz but happy to give him a chance. Few more sales and maybe one more signing and we're looking at a 10.

Luiz isn't perfect but given our circumstances and the Pepe deal any top top CB would be dream mode.

Still think Saliba was 1st choice and the loan changed our plans.

Hooplehead

Celtic fans shouldn’t be too downhearted, their LB position will be settled for years now.

I can’t see any big club coming in for Boli.
giphy.gif

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He's doing what the vast majority believed he wouldn't. My stance long ago was always 'wait and see'. He's had to act like a responsible owner and he has. Still a man of highly questionable morals to say the least, though.
Morals have no place in football, may as well accept it.

ASIF

Just spend 30 mins on Celtic forum.Its pure gold soo many bitter nonces..Created a account but they haven't given me privileges to post.By reading there forum this lad is some player.Looks like we have finally replaced Cashley Cole although Monreal has done great over the years.

CanadianGooner1608

Somebody needs to post a best of what's happening on their forum. Should be glorious after all the trolling this thread went through.

Overjoyed by this signing, this window, this Raul. Love you all, Gooners!

Hooplehead

Yep. Currently they are only on 8iar. I had a discussion with a Celtic fan when we made the first bid. He said KT should just stay only for 2 years to win 10iar, then he can go. When I said to him, what if you win it this year but don't the year after, will you ask him to stay another year?

Needless to say, he didn't know how to answer and just blabbed about how he was sure they would win it in next 2 years.
I'm not surprised he didn't know how to answer, it makes no sense....

I'm not sure you understand what in a row means....o_O

GunnerUK

Josh Kronke: “As much as we would love to say that we’ll be competing for the top trophies tomorrow, we know that that’s not the case and that we have to get to work on that,”

Signs Pepe for £80Mil 2 weeks later.

images

I got this

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
That was my point.

He said he should give Celtic 2 years. I just highlighted it would be pointless.

An apt way to describe the whole 10iar nonsense.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
If his body doesn’t break down we've got our left back for a decade....this is gonna seem like one of the best transfers we've done in our history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom