• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I miss you Dad!

I'll see what I can do in the summer son!

matteo-guendouzi-of-arsenal-and-david-luiz-of-chelsea-walk-off-arm-picture-id1018886148

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Wait...don't tell me you're a professional footballer?

Sorry for putting forth my opinion.
Don’t answer with a question... have u ever played football in an 11 team? Even at amateur level you could understand the importance of a CB who knows what to do with the ball. I guess you don’t.

macka66

So I have been working all day and come home to find that Luiz is the CB we are after surely he wasn’t first choice. I thought we was only going for are number one targets. I mean he is a upgrade after mustafi but isn’t the type of player we should be signing should just wait till next summer.

yorch44

So I have been working all day and come home to find that Luiz is the CB we are after surely he wasn’t first choice. I thought we was only going for are number one targets. I mean he is a upgrade after mustafi but isn’t the type of player we should be signing should just wait till next summer.
If we don’t play Mustafi for 8 million, it’s more than enough.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We have Sokratis, Holding, Chambers, Mustafi for CB. We need one more, preferably better than Chambers to not see Mustafi play hopefully at all. Maybe unimportant UEL and League Cup games.

Jakarta

Don’t answer with a question... have u ever played football in an 11 team? Even at amateur level you could understand the importance of a CB who knows what to do with the ball. I guess you don’t.

Lol smart guy.

Is David Luis a very rash player or not?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I stand with OnlyOne.
I stand with OnlyOne. If we don’t get Tierney or a CB our defence is the same but minus Kos. And we don’t know how those serious injuries have affected Bellerin and Holding when they eventually come back. Walcott was never the same after his.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lol smart guy.

Is David Luis a very rash player or not?

36 EPL games last season with 3 yellow cards. When I have seen him play he has not made nearly as much silly errors in recent years compared to earlier, if at all. They conceded 12 goals less than Arsenal.

Godwin1

Very well-known
No need to dress this up it's a **** signing but the small fee makes people feel a bit happier. We've only had the whole transfer window to look for a CB.

yorch44

No need to dress this up it's a **** signing but the small fee makes people feel a bit happier. We've only had the whole transfer window to look for a CB.
Are you happy now? Now the Jakarta guy thinks you are his friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom