• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

Celtic fans shouldn’t be too downhearted, their LB position will be settled for years now.

I can’t see any big club coming in for Boli.

:lol:

If Luiz came in (think his experience would do wonders for us) and we sold Elneny and Mustafi tomorrow I'll be naming my next child Raul and holding them up Simba style on the highest mountain in ode to the Legend himself!!

6putqr.jpg

GunnerUK

:lol:

If Luiz came in (think his experience would do wonders for us) and we sold Elneny and Mustafi tomorrow I'll be naming my next child Raul and holding them up Simba style on the highest mountain in ode to the Legend himself!!

6putqr.jpg

The Negotiating team and board have been next level this summer. Taking no Prisoners.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If Trump gave away his money, every penny, he'd be able to feed a billion people in poverty for a week. That's one man. World's ****ed up.

I read somewhere that Rothchild family owns 2/5 of whole world's finances. That's one family. Would feed a bit more.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well Rexy, my little lamb, i've said this multiple times and sick of repeating it. Give me reason to be optimistic and i will be. I'm no more negative then your average Joe.

Your rating for the window if there’s no more business after Tierney and Luiz?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Your rating for the window if there’s no more business after Tierney and Luiz?

A younger cb then Luiz would have been ideal but i really thought we'd be stuck with Jenkinson, Iwobi et al for a long while yet. Now, i don't think we will be. I'd give the actual business 7 but an extra point goes for the intent and the direction we seem to going in as we go forward. Could go up to a 10 yet though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A younger cb then Luiz would have been ideal but i really thought we'd be stuck with Jenkinson, Iwobi et al for a long while yet. Now, i don't think we will be. I'd give the actual business 7 but an extra point goes for the intent and the direction we seem to going in as we go forward. Could go up to a 10 yet though.

10 if we move on Iwobi and got another player in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom