• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,355

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
We wished the Tierney saga into existence we can do the same with Zaha.

I’ll start:

Palace fans are convinced he could be going tomorrow and a lot of them are ready to turn on him too.

em9999

My rainbows
Personally and I speak for myself no doubt, i never really wanted Zaha.. i dont think he has got the instinct to make it in a big pond..

He's better off at a average to crap team, hence Everton or Palace is just fine

ChefMan21

Prefer a GK or CM myself. The former to provide competitive tension to Leno, and the latter to keep Xhaka et al honest.

Gunner-Union

if we could have found a top cb it would have made a huge difference this season and next, next season we will have saliba and mayne a new cb neither has played in the epl

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Prefer a GK or CM myself. The former to provide competitive tension to Leno, and the latter to keep Xhaka et al honest.

I think Emi is going to surprise a lot of people this year if he gets chances mate.

He was absolutely on fire for Reading on loan last season.

GunnerUK

Enjoy the ban!

tenor.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

No Coutinho on the bench or starting 11. We move. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom