• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

All that does is kinda prove the point that many have said, his main motivation for leaving is money, and I don't blame him for that, no one should, he's too good to not be paid what he's worth and get the recognition his talent deserves, but he wont regard Arsenal as a bigger club.
You are delusional :lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
All that does is kinda prove the point that many have said, his main motivation for leaving is money, and I don't blame him for that, no one should, he's too good to not be paid what he's worth and get the recognition his talent deserves, but he wont regard Arsenal as a bigger club.

Fulham is a bigger club then Celtic and they just got relegated from the EPL.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Celtic fans genuinely convinced they one of the biggest clubs in the world and this move is a step down :lol:

Would love some bingo input here, considering he supports both.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
wait until he hears Gooner singing his song - which I trust they have started work on already - it'll get him right here - ask Mesut

Hooplehead

Wait did this guy just log in everyday in hope that his ban would be lifted? How is he so soon here after the ban is over?
They announced a fee had been agreed, so I thought I'd have a look at the reaction, and then I noticed loads of you were really keen to have me back so I signed in and give the people what they want.

My ban was a travesty in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom