• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I'll suck your **** for a thousand dollars.

KP2X.gif
We’re all very...fond of her...very free spirited!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This lad is quick, and I don't mean quick in the way Iwobi is, he's actually quite ****ing fast.

Our fullbacks might be the fastest pairing in the league.

Bellerin lost his pace after he turned vegan and put on loads of wieght the other of season. Bellerin has lost that bit of timber during the seaso but his pace seems to gone indefinitely. Shame itsthe only atribute he had.

Gunner-Union

Bellerin lost his pace after he turned vegan and put on loads of wieght the other of season. Bellerin has lost that bit of timber during the seaso but his pace seems to gone indefinitely. Shame itsthe only atribute he had.

the extra muscle he put on def slowed him and he cant for the life of him defend

Mitch

the extra muscle he put on def slowed him and he cant for the life of him defend

Muscle? He just got a beer belly and took several months of the season to shift the timber. Very unprofessional, how people want him as captain is betond me.

Hooplehead

Honestly, bit harsh on Boli that.
You're right, I'm only joking.

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but tonight's game was very difficult to excuse, he was a complete bombscare.

I've seen plenty of players rebound after a bad start, but he's shown no footballing ability at all so far, all I see is a sprinter.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Muscle? He just got a beer belly and took several months of the season to shift the timber. Very unprofessional, how people want him as captain is betond me.
Bellerin was playing pretty great right before his injury i recall. 3rd most assists in the team and equalled Auba 2018/2019 league season despite being injured almost half of it. I'd say we are sorted at RB/RWB currently as long as he recovers and picks up where he left off.

Mitch

Bellerin was playing pretty great right before his injury i recall. 3rd most assists in the team and equalled Auba 2018/2019 league season despite being injured almost half of it. I'd say we are sorted at RB/RWB currently as long as he recovers and picks up where he left off.

Couldnt defend to save his life though majority of opposition targetted that flank as they have been for years.

Wryer

Sorry to be the combo breaker in a Tierney thread -

"Giving up a 10-in-a-row achievement to join Arsenal.".

Somebody help me. :lol::rofl:

It's been a foregone conclusion for most of the window in my mind that KT will be leaving, but it still felt like a sucker punch seeing it all over the media today. He's your future captain if he decides to stay in the long term, I guarantee it. I'll definitely pop in from time to time to see how he's getting on - shame it seems the majority of us Celtic fans who posted on here were idiots and left a bad taste in your mouths, we're not all bad, promise! :lol: Hope his recovery from the osteitis pubis problem he's had is smooth and he showcases what made all of us love him so much to begin with :) A lot of fans are hurting and gutted he's going but there's absolutely no doubt that he goes with all of our fan's best wishes and we'll all no doubt keep a wee eye on Arsenal's results in future.

JENSON_GUNNER

It's been a foregone conclusion for most of the window in my mind that KT will be leaving, but it still felt like a sucker punch seeing it all over the media today. He's your future captain if he decides to stay in the long term, I guarantee it. I'll definitely pop in from time to time to see how he's getting on - shame it seems the majority of us Celtic fans who posted on here were idiots and left a bad taste in your mouths, we're not all bad, promise! :lol: Hope his recovery from the osteitis pubis problem he's had is smooth and he showcases what made all of us love him so much to begin with :) A lot of fans are hurting and gutted he's going but there's absolutely no doubt that he goes with all of our fan's best wishes and we'll all no doubt keep a wee eye on Arsenal's results in future.
We'll take good care of him. Arsenal have needed a good left-back after Monreal's form has gone downhill.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was Tierney like their Fabregas?
I'm really surprised by this reaction tbh, we are not buying him cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom