• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For
He gets pumped and fights, good leader, very talented
Against
Blood rushes to his head and occasionally prone to crazy clearances, and outlandish passes

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have to say Luiz and Sokratis are a bit tarred with the same brush . . hot Latin temperament. Could work, but Holding would be a calming influence on either.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not exactly the most ideal signing but it is what it is, I'd rather Luiz at 8mil than another 30mil+ disaster.

Stop gap for next summer and hopefully with CL football we can attract a lot better.

Just hope he plays to a decent level and doesn't mess about, I expect a few mistakes from him still.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I have to say some on here are exaggerating on Luiz' (lack of) defensive abilities, he ain't running around like a headless chicken as Mustafi ffs :lol:

LArs

An incredibly shrewd move. We have effectively swapped an injury-prone demotivated experienced Koscielny for a younger (albeit one year) experienced winner in Luiz. Improves our build-up, mentality and morale as well. Length of the contract is a bonus too. Weakens Chelsea (our main top 4 rivals) considerably.

This is evidently one of the benefits of us becoming pally again with the likes of Kia Joorabchian.
Also,he will ease Martinelli's adaptation, being brasilian and portoguese speaker.

zilfy

Lampard not see him as starter
But even off the bench and midweek it would still be worth having him. 8 mil is such a small gain, and you strengthened one of the two teams that will likely fight for the 4th spot.

I bet their fans are spewing, love it.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
For
He gets pumped and fights, good leader, very talented
Against
Blood rushes to his head and occasionally prone to crazy clearances, and outlandish passes
The outlandish passes might be part of the reason we're doing it. Instead of Xhaka coming back to get it of Leno and getting caught on the half turn, it goes to Luiz, facing forwards, who pings it to Pepe etc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But even off the bench and midweek it would still be worth having him. 8 mil is such a small gain, and you strengthened one of the two teams that will likely fight for the 4th spot.

I bet their fans are spewing, love it.
The Chelsea fans most of them angry. He was key part for them last season

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait for the usual pundits to change tune after saying how good he was for Conte and Sarri now he plays for us.

Expect to see the likes of Carragher and Jenas sticking the boot in all season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Very nice deal. Can Chelsea do a Demba Ba to us still? Maybe Luiz has injury and doesn't pass medical, and we have no time to get a replacement?

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Tierney should be a solid back 4.
Maybe holding will take Sokratis spot too.

Next season, Bellerin Holding and Tierney will be one year more experienced, Saliba joins us, we should sell Sokratis or Luiz and go for a big signing like Upamecano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom