• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Good move if he gets the minutes, will keep an eye on him

neimad

Excited to see how this pans out. Seems to have gone for the tougher challenge which shows me this guy could have what it takes. Bielsa is a big plus and will play in front of a passionate crowd. Do Leeds play one or two up front?

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Really think Fortuna would have been a great choice. They just sold their two top goalscorers from last season, and he'd have the Chance to Play against some real Quality Opposition

say yes

forum master baiter
Great move. Championship is the right league and think Leeds are the right club.

Amazing learning experience playing under Bielsa no matter what happens.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leeds are always on sky as well so plenty of opportunity to watch him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This will be good for him. He can come back and battle with Martinelli, or the latter goes out on loan depending on how this season goes. Personally I think Martinelli has a great future and could feature a fair bit this season.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Maybe risking it with Pepe for third choice.

But that is stupid

Auba, Laca , Pepe
Should be the front trio.

Neither Özil nor mkitharyan are wing-strikers

Martinelli, Reiss, Eddie,Iwobi and Saka are the subst, Eddie is the only CF outta that bunch... Gotsa stay imo

Good move for Nketiah. Prove your self and we will sell Lacazette next summer to make room for you. No soubt in my mind that Nketiah can become a starter here. Brilliant talent!

Iceman10

Established Member
But that is stupid

Auba, Laca , Pepe
Should be the front trio.

Neither Özil nor mkitharyan are wing-strikers

Martinelli, Reiss, Eddie,Iwobi and Saka are the subst, Eddie is the only CF outta that bunch... Gotsa stay imo

Probably was a close decision. A week back all signs were Emery was looking to keep Eddie at Arsenal for the season. Eddie had a great start to preseason during the U.S. tour. All I can suggest is in the later matches Eddie perhaps showed he was not quite yet a clinical finisher, and it was decided that he needed constant match time in front of goal this season to help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom