• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I thought we’d have to pay £15m and then went off the deal when some gimp from the Guardian said it would be £20m. £8m is outrageous.

Me too, we got near that for an older half broken Koscielny.

When a fees that little, even if this guys f*cking **** you don't really lose out on much. 2 years is nothing and neither is 8M. Great business.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
As others have been stating his ball playing ability is also a huge upside to the signing, maybe this will prevent Xhaka from having to come back to receive the ball and stop him from having to turn each time to play it and getting closed down.

This might allow us to stretch the play from the back against these wannabe bullies we have struggled against recently when they bully the middle.

ranadinho

A huge upgrade to Kolscielny to say the least. Someone we can actually rely on to deliver us the Europa league this time!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just realised, Luiz has won more trophies than the rest of the team combined. At least now its not just Emery who knows what its like to win!

TornadoTed

Established Member
Worryingly the Chelsea fans don't seem bothered in the slightest on one of their forums I ducked into.

'No great loss' 'Won't miss him at all' '4th choice central defender who wouldn't play much' etc.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Worryingly the Chelsea fans don't seem bothered in the slightest on one of their forums I ducked into.

'No great loss' 'Won't miss him at all' '4th choice central defender who wouldn't play much' etc.
Most of what i've seen has been them being massively bothered by it. Think what you've seen is just a bit of a defence mechanism kicking in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Best part about this is we could potentially sell him to China next summer and make a slight profit.

This is really shrewd business.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought it’d be £20m.

£8m is nothing and leads me to believe we will go back in for Upmecano next summer. This is a stop gap.
Don’t worry Trev, we’ll get big Dayot for you lad. I’m already hearing whispers we’ll agree on a transfer during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom