• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

EBcOeLWWsAAU3BN

Ffs :lol::lol::lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He is not really a best club level player but surprised he hasn't had much interest either. Staying at Ajax is best club in a way.
He’s a very specific player, I am happy keeping him in holland for the rest of his career. The things he sees and can execute...artist. He’s happy here, ajax aim to do well in europe, as shown by the extensions of Onana, Tagliafico, Tadic, and now Neres. Happy days!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bruno Fernandes contributed about 100 g/a last season, the press have whored him out all summer, he himself has said he dreams of the PL.

And no **** wants him. :rofl:

Raul will outsmart the market.

He’ll ship Özil off in January to the MLS and knock on Bruno’s door.

It will definitely be a different knock.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bet Lukaku is having a really good day. I'm excited for him.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

hope he's not fit for the weekend...

lmao Carroll header against Arsenal is such a classic.

There are a few things you can bet on about next season: Lingaard will score at the emirates after a terrible mistake from us, and he will do his ****ing dance, Carroll & Benteke will score against us.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom