• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yeah Zaha should have thrown his toys out of the pram when Arsenal made a bid for him and Palace rejected it, Palace would have then be more inclined to do a deal with us and would have adequate time to replace him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I may have misunderstood him but Ian Holloway may have just said it would have been a better idea to sign Gary Cahill then Nicholas Pepe.

He did, he really did just say that. Wants to use it on Cahill and Luiz for the defence. :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
David Luiz is a better signing than Cahill you dumb bastard.

He's just said he'd rather use the 72M spent on Pepe to use on Cahill and Luiz?

Wtf :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thank you for confirming i heard what i heard, thought i was cracking up. The way he stumbled his way through that segment i knew he was going to end it with something spectacularly stupid.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I may have misunderstood him but Ian Holloway may have just said it would have been a better idea to sign Gary Cahill then Nicholas Pepe.

:lol:

I'm not surprised, these managers know nothing.

Fat Sam wanted Unai Emery to resort to route one football at the start of last season. He was against playing passing fluid football.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thank you for confirming i heard what i heard, thought i was cracking up. The way he stumbled his way through that segment i knew he was going to end it with something spectacularly stupid.

I'm laughing, he had no idea where he was going and just said the dumbest thing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom