• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Guys, I don't want to break up the party, but I gotta say I could seriously see Zaha agreeing a move to Tottenham, if they were to sneak in..

They didn't get Dybala, they've been interested before, they are in London and he really really wants to leave..

Worried.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Zaha only played it badly if no move by 5.

Sp**s & United have a **** load of money to spend + missed out on attackers & Everton really want him.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Guys, I don't want to break up the party, but I gotta say I could seriously see Zaha agreeing a move to Tottenham, if they were to sneak in..

They didn't get Dybala, they've been interested before, they are in London and he really really wants to leave..
Wouldn't really make a major difference imo.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Worried.

Are you ever not worried about something? They don’t need another winger, they need an Eriksen replacement.

Reactions: A_G

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Don't get what you're sayin
I meant like it wouldn't make a major difference to the outcome of season for either us or Spuds. We'd better off either signing a top young RB or keep the money for next summer. Once we've freed up wages from Özil, Mkhi, Kola, Mustafi and Xhaka we're free to look at top end players. Meanwhile Zaha doesn't get in the way of Nelson, Saka and Martinelli etc who are likely to be better than him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The people who want Zaha will be the first ones moaning about a lack of game time for Nelson etc.

I agree but if Nelson is good enough, he'll take his chance when he's given it.

Zaha is a very good opportunity we can't afford to miss out on. I guess it's because I rate him highly.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I meant like it wouldn't make a major difference to the outcome of season for either us or Spuds. We'd better off either signing a top young RB or keep the money for next summer. Once we've freed up wages from Özil, Mkhi, Kola, Mustafi and Xhaka we're free to look at top end players. Meanwhile Zaha doesn't get in the way of Nelson, Saka and Martinelli etc who are likely to be better than him.

But it certainly improves Sp**s. Not talkin about us, but they have money for it and just got knocked back for a winger.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
But it certainly improves Sp**s. Not talkin about us, but they have money for it and just got knocked back for a winger.
I doubt its really a major improvement in all honesty. But I guess I'm not that impressed by Zaha personally. We'll overtake Spuds in a season or two for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom