• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooplehead

To make it seem like you tried hard to keep him

I doubt that’s what happened though
Celtic have been publicly clear from the start, we have a price that we would sell at, nothing has changed on that front.

Our long term plan was to sell now or next year, with his injury issues the board decided if the money was right this year then we should cash out.

Just had an interesting phone call about some late interest....

Surely not?:eek:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't agree with much of what you say but you could well be correct on this one.:(

I suspect we'll get another LB in soon.
Hey I know how it feels, seen many quality ajax team picked apart in the summer window and the replacements not ready, poof knocked out by some 4th tier team from Slovakia that was building towards their moment for three months. You guys have it good with almost no players any big club wants.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I heard that Celtic were interested in Cohen Bramall but he chose to sign for Colchester instead.

And the other one just signed for Brentford.
I don't agree with much of what you say but you could well be correct on this one.:(

I suspect we'll get another LB in soon.
You can go for free-agent Gael Clichy though :p

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

All very quite. Off to the gym hopefully some news by the time i get out.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sixteen minutes left till deadline. I'm feeling slightly twitchy that this hasn't been announced yet.
Paperwork is probably done. We just dont have to announce until it suits us. Look how long we waited to announce Pepe.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This has really not seemed to have caused much of a storm. Think it's a brilliant signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom