• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,387
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I love the fact he is comfortable at midfield as he is at centre back. Allows Holding to come back and play a midfield trio of Xhaka Luiz and Torreira.

That midfield just looks like a collection or DLPs and a B2B midfielder. Perfect.
No bingo no. This ain't the SPL.

ChefMan21

What happens when you meet a better version of yourself? One of Guendouzi or Luiz need to earn the nickname 'Bupa'. :)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No bingo no. This ain't the SPL.
Aubameyang Lacazette Pepe
Xhaka Torreira Luiz
Tierney Holding Sokratis Bellerin

We need to score the same and lose significantly less goals. That looks lovely to me especially when we can go Özil or Ceballos in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
still remain to be seen if he turn out good but in 2 years deal it won't hurt us at all he got the experience to play in PL he is a winner and he fun playing long range passes from deep.

FinnGooner

Established Member
giphy.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I still don't understand Chelsea helping us in our desperation. Is Luiz a spy? He must have had bad conflict with Lampard or something. Still I would have thought they keep him even with his wages, rather than sell to us.

I wanted him when he was rumoured from Chelsea earlier. Disliked him very much earlier in his career, but he has matured much I think. Certainly not the best CB to get, but much better than I thought we can get after all the other great transfers.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I still don't understand Chelsea helping us in our desperation. Is Luiz a spy? He must have had bad conflict with Lampard or something. Still I would have thought they keep him even with his wages, rather than sell to us.

I wanted him when he was rumoured from Chelsea earlier. Disliked him very much earlier in his career, but he has matured much I think. Certainly not the best CB to get, but much better than I thought we can get after all the other great transfers.
Maybe he called Lampard fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom